L.L.B. (Hons) Law Online - UCLan
Jan & Sep
All assignments. No Exams.
University of Central Lancashire (UCLan)
The L.L.B. (Hons) Law Top-Up online programme from the University of Central Lancashire offers a comprehensive and professional pathway for individuals seeking to enhance their legal qualifications and pursue a successful career in law.
Designed as an intensive 12- months course and delivered 100% online, this final year degree builds upon existing legal knowledge gained through prior education and provides a solid foundation for aspiring solicitors or barristers.
• Approved Centres are responsible for reviewing and making decisions as to the applicant’s
ability to complete the learning programme successfully and meet the demands of the qualification. The initial assessment by the centre, will need to consider the support that is readily available or can be made available to meet individual learner needs as appropriate.
• The qualification has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access, for this qualification applicants must be aged 18 or over.
Stage – 1 :
• Contract Law
• Criminal Law
• Legal Methods
• Public Law
• Equity and Trusts
• EU Law
• Land Law
• Law of Tort
Stage – 2 :
• Alternate Dispute Resolution
• Graduate Professional Skill and Employability
• Law for Entrepreneurs
• International Humanitarian and Criminal Law
• Company Law
What You Will Get from This Course?
The (Hons) Law online course from UCLan structure and learning materials allow you to study at your own convenience and develop your own study schedule while offering opportunities for you to engage with your peers.
The following will be benefits that you will earn from learning with us :
• Course materials : Access structured lecture notes, case studies and assessment materials through a state-of-the-art online Learning Platform (ELP).
• Online webinars : Receive both live and recorded lectures from subject experts.
• A dedicated one-to-one tutor : Receive comprehensive support throughout the course and supervision throughout the dissertation writing process.
• Comprehensive E-library : Read recommended study texts and reference books.
• Access to an international online community : To keep in touch and share with fellow students and lecturers.
Why L.L.B. (Hons) Law online course from UCLan?
This law online course definitely aims to teach and shape you to become a law professional either solicitor or barrister or any related in your chosen career.
You will be learning a variety of law case studies and different types of law with a different type of laws (such as Contract Law, Equity and Trusts or International Humanitarian and Criminal Law and many more.
We guarantee that our cause can fit your needs with L.L.B. (Hons) Law online programme from the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan).
More online courses from UCLan
Fill out the form by telling us which course interests you and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
The fee is not stable. Some factors cause the price not to be fixed. Please contact us for further details. By calling 064-545-0061 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Within 12 months or longer than that (depends on the diligence).
Yes. To attend a graduation ceremony, the student needs to make an advance notice to us and pay for your expenses. But we can arrange a flight ticket and accommodation for you.
Not necessarily. Only required 1 year of working experience and can be graduated from any faculty.
Yes, 0% installment payment up to 10 months.
You will get an actual degree certificate from the university and sent to your home.
No exams are required for learning with Douglas Business School. Only assignments are needed.