DBA Online - UCLan
January & September
Blending Learning (Optional : fly to UK once a year)
All assignments. No Exams.
University of Central Lancashire (UCLan)
This Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) online course from UCLan University is for you if you are an experienced practitioner in business, industry and the professions, and are seeking to engage in a part-time research-orientated programme of postgraduate study leading to the award of a professional doctorate.
The DBA online programme at UCLan is regarded as being the same status as the more commonly known Ph.D. and permits you to use the title of ‘Dr.’ upon satisfactory completion.
Note 1 : Important – in the beginning of the course application, if you wish to visit the university in UK once a year for 1 week (optional), please inform the staff upon your request. (Personal expense)
Note 2 : The certificate can be applied for government agencies in Thailand.
• Applicants must hold an approved Master’s degree in business, management or in a subject that is relevant.
• Applicants should demonstrate a significant level of relevant business, management or professional experience at a level appropriate.
Stage 1 : Taught Component
• Critical Issues in Business and Management Research (40 credits)
• Research Methods (20 credits)
• Locating Doctoral Research in Theory and Practice (40 credits)
• The Reflexive Practitioner (20 credits)
Stage 2 : Research Component
• DBA Thesis (420 credits)
This modules aim to develop the students ability to design and conduct an investigation into live business, management or professional issue the outcomes of which make a significant contribution to both appropriate theory and professional knowledge and practice.
What You Will Get from This Course?
This DBA online course from UCLan allows you to study at your own convenience and develop your own study schedule while offering opportunities for you to engage with your peers.
The following will be benefits that you will earn from learning with us :
• Course materials : Access structured lecture notes, case studies and assessment materials through a state-of-the-art online Learning Platform (ELP).
• Online webinars : Receive both live and recorded lectures from subject experts.
• A dedicated one-to-one tutor : Receive comprehensive support throughout the course and supervision throughout the dissertation writing process.
• Comprehensive E-library : Read recommended study texts and reference books.
• Access to an international online community : To keep in touch and share with fellow students and lecturers.
Why DBA Online Course from UCLan?
This online course is ready to take you to the next step level of developing your management career to reach the highest qualification level in business market.
This online programme consists of wide range of computer science learnings such as Critical Issues in Business and Management Research, Research Methods and Locating Doctoral Research in Theory and Practice.
We guarantee that our cause can fit your needs with DBA online programme from UCLan.
More online DBA course
Fill out the form by telling us which course interests you and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
The fee is not stable. Some factors cause the price not to be fixed. Please contact us for further details. By calling 064-545-0061 or email : email@example.com
Within 36 months or longer than that (depends on homework submission).
Yes. To attend a graduation ceremony, the student needs to make an advance notice to us and pay for your expenses. But we can arrange a flight ticket and accommodation for you.
Not necessarily. Only required 1 year of working experience and can be graduated from any faculty.
Yes, 0% installment payment up to 10 months.
You will get an actual degree certificate from the university and sent to your home.
No exams are required for learning with Douglas Business School. Only assignments are needed.