MSc in Accountancy & Financial Management Online - University of Bolton
All Year Round
All assignments. No Exams.
University of Bolton
Our online Master’s degree in Accountancy & Financial Management programme from the University of Bolton is designed to support your career development in business, accounting and financial management roles.
It offers the finance, accountancy and broader management knowledge that can be central to success in many private and public sector industries.
We’ll help you acquire the applied skills involved in financial reporting and financial management, as well as wider management issues such as corporate and social responsibility, business ethics, risk and business strategy, financial performance, and taxation/auditing.
• Qualified accountants (CIPFA / CIMA / ICAEW / ICAS / ACCA) can get up to 90 credit exemptions from the MSc allowing direct entry on to this Top Up.
• Ofqual regulated qualifications in a relevant subject area at Level 7 may also attract exemptions up to 90 credits.
Level 7 Diploma in Accounting & Finance
• Strategic Financial Management
• Strategic Auditing
• Corporate Reporting
• Investment Analysis
• Global Finance and Strategy
• Business Research Methods
MSc in Accountancy & Financial Management (top-Up)
• Strategic Business Leader
• Research Methods for Accountants
This Accountancy & Financial Management online programme from the University of Bolton consists of 2 stages as illustrated below. Following successful completion of the Stage 1 Diploma, students can gain direct entry onto the Stage 2 Top-Up. Students will be awarded with a full Accountancy & Financial Management online degree from the University of Bolton upon completion of Stage 2.
Stage 1 :
Stage 2 :
MSc in Accountancy & Financial Management (Top-up)
Awarded by the University of Bolton
What You Will Get from This Course?
This online Master’s degree programme for Accountancy & Financial Management allows you to study at your own convenience and develop your own study schedule while offering opportunities for you to engage with your peers.
The following will be benefits that you will earn from learning with us :
• Course materials : Access structured lecture notes, case studies and assessment materials through a state-of-the-art online Learning Platform (ELP).
• Online webinars : Receive both live and recorded lectures from subject experts.
• A dedicated one-to-one tutor : Receive comprehensive support throughout the course and supervision throughout the dissertation writing process.
• Comprehensive E-library : Read recommended study texts and reference books.
• Access to an international online community : To keep in touch and share with fellow students and lecturers.
Why Accountancy & Financial Management online from Bolton?
This online course is ready to take you to the next step level of developing your financial skills and shaping you to grow as a leader in financial business industry.
This online programme consists of wide range of computer science learnings such as Strategy and Global Finance, Strategy Financial Management, Strategic Auditing and many more.
We guarantee that our cause can fit your needs with Accountancy & Financial Management online programme from the University of Bolton.
More online courses from Bolton University
Fill out the form by telling us which course interests you and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
The fee is not stable. Some factors cause the price not to be fixed. Please contact us for further details. By calling 064-545-0061 or email : email@example.com
Within 12 months or longer than that (depends on the diligence).
Yes. To attend a graduation ceremony, the student needs to make an advance notice to us and pay for your expenses. But we can arrange a flight ticket and accommodation for you.
Not necessarily. Only required 1 year of working experience and can be graduated from any faculty.
Yes, 0% installment payment up to 10 months.
You will get an actual degree certificate from the university and sent to your home.
No exams are required for learning with Douglas Business School. Only assignments are needed.