MSc in Healthcare Management Online - ARU
All Year Round
All assignments. No Exams.
Anglia Ruskin University
This Healthcare Management online course from Anglia Ruskin University (ARU) provides learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals, services users and policy makers in their own country.
It will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective manager in the hospitals/social care industry. It combines both theoretical and practical knowledge in the health and social care profession.
The qualification will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of leading change, effective performance, planning and accountability, development and team leadership.
Applicants should either posses:
• A Bachelor’s Degree qualification in any subject from a recognized institution and 1 or more years of working experience.
• A professional qualification equivalent to a degree and a minimum of 2 years of working experience.
• A Diploma of Higher Education or equivalent qualification awarded by universities and 5 years of working experience of which at least 2 years at managerial level.
• Candidates without Diploma qualifications but with more than 8 years of work experience of which at least 3 years at managerial level.
Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership
• Manage Team Performance to Support Strategy
• Information Management and Strategic Decision Taking
• Leading a Strategic Management Project
• Strategic Direction
• Strategic Planning
• Development as a Strategic Manager
• Organizational Change Strategies
• Finance for Managers
MSc in Healthcare Management
• Postgraduate Research Design
• Postgraduate Major Project
This MSc in Healthcare Management online programme from Anglia Ruskin University consists of 2 stages as illustrated below. Following successful completion of the Stage 1 Diploma, students can gain direct entry onto the Stage 2 Top-Up. Students will be awarded with a full MSc in Healthcare Management online degree from Anglia Ruskin University upon completion of Stage 2.
Stage 1 :
Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership
Awarded by Qualifi
Stage 2 :
MSc in Healthcare Management
Delivered & Awarded by Anglia Ruskin University
What You Will Get from This Course?
This online Healthcare Management Master’s degree programme from ARU allows you to study at your own convenience and develop your own study schedule while offering opportunities for you to engage with your peers.
The following will be benefits that you will earn from learning with us :
• Course materials : Access structured lecture notes, case studies and assessment materials through a state-of-the-art online Learning Platform (ELP).
• Online webinars : Receive both live and recorded lectures from subject experts.
• A dedicated one-to-one tutor : Receive comprehensive support throughout the course and supervision throughout the dissertation writing process.
• Comprehensive E-library : Read recommended study texts and reference books.
• Access to an international online community : To keep in touch and share with fellow students and lecturers.
Why Healthcare Management online from ARU?
This online course is ready to take you to the next step level of developing your management system, confidence, and shaping you to grow as a leader in healthcare industry.
This online programme consists of wide range of computer science learnings such as Manage Team Performance to Support Strategy, Information Management & Strategic Decision Taking and Leading a Strategic Management Project.
We guarantee that our cause can fit your needs with MSc in Healthcare Management from ARU.
More online courses from ARU
Fill out the form by telling us which course interests you and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
The fee is not stable. Some factors cause the price not to be fixed. Please contact us for further details. By calling 064-545-0061 or email : email@example.com
Within 12 months or longer than that (depends on the diligence).
Yes. To attend a graduation ceremony, the student needs to make an advance notice to us and pay for your expenses. But we can arrange a flight ticket and accommodation for you.
Not necessarily. Only required 1 year of working experience and can be graduated from any faculty.
Yes, 0% installment payment up to 10 months.
You will get an actual degree certificate from the university and sent to your home.
No exams are required for learning with Douglas Business School. Only assignments are needed.