(LLM) Master of Law Online - UCLan
All Year Round
All assignments. No Exams.
University of Central Lancashire (UCLan), UK
This Master of Laws (top-up) online course from UCLan provides you with analytical and reflective skills and expertise in international business law. Successful completion will give you a recognised postgraduate qualification in International Business Law.
You’ll have the opportunity to enhance your employability skills by gaining additional qualifications in the areas of alternative dispute resolution (specifically, international arbitration and mediation).
Past graduates have gained or developed careers in legal private practice, public body legal services, and in corporate and commercial fields.
Applicants should either posses:
• A Bachelor’s Degree qualification in any subject from a recognized institution and 1 or more years of working experience.
• A professional qualification equivalent to a degree and a minimum of 2 years of working experience.
• A Diploma of Higher Education or equivalent qualification awarded by universities and 5 years of working experience of which at least 2 years at managerial level.
• Candidates without Diploma qualifications but with more than 8 years of work experience of which at least 3 years at managerial level.
Stage 1 :
• International Trade Law
• Commercial Trust Law
• Industrial and Intellectual Property Law
• Law of Financial Crimes
• Company Law
• Legal Research and Research Methods
• Corporate Governance – Principles and Practices
Stage 2 :
Stage 1 :
Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in International Business Law
Awarded by Qualifi
Stage 2 :
LLM International Business Law (top up)
Delivered & Awarded by the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan)
What You Will Get from This Course?
This online Master of Law programme from UCLan allows you to study at your own convenience and develop your own study schedule while offering opportunities for you to engage with your peers.
The following will be benefits that you will earn from learning with us :
• Course materials : Access structured lecture notes, case studies and assessment materials through a state-of-the-art online Learning Platform (ELP).
• Online webinars : Receive both live and recorded lectures from subject experts.
• A dedicated one-to-one tutor : Receive comprehensive support throughout the course and supervision throughout the dissertation writing process.
• Comprehensive E-library : Read recommended study texts and reference books.
• Access to an international online community : To keep in touch and share with fellow students and lecturers.
Why Master of Law (LL.M.) Online Course from UCLan?
This online course is ready to take you to the next step level of developing your analytical and reflective skills and expertise in international business law.
This online programme consists of wide range of computer science learnings such as International Trade Law, Commercial Trust Law, Industrial and Intellectual Property Law or Law of Financial Crimes
We guarantee that our cause can fit your needs with Master of Law (LL.M.) online course from UCLan.
More online courses from UCLan
Fill out the form by telling us which course interests you and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
The fee is not stable. Some factors cause the price not to be fixed. Please contact us for further details. By calling 064-545-0061 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Within 12 months or longer than that (depends on the diligence).
Yes. To attend a graduation ceremony, the student needs to make an advance notice to us and pay for your expenses. But we can arrange a flight ticket and accommodation for you.
Not necessarily. Only required 1 year of working experience and can be graduated from any faculty.
Yes, 0% installment payment up to 10 months.
You will get an actual degree certificate from the university and sent to your home.
No exams are required for learning with Douglas Business School. Only assignments are needed.